September 15, 2010

M.I.A

Jean Jacket: Levis, Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Bag: Gifted, Earrings: Bone, GIfted, Sunnies: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Hello my favorites! Just wanted to let everyone know I will be taken off on vacation today with my honey! No where too exciting...Nebraska...hohum...but hey atleast its vacation! I will be unable to blog for a couple days but will have some awesome pix for when I am back...I have some awesome outfits packed! In the mean time browse some older post and leave a thought or two...I also added a link at the botton to support the world wildlife fund....click on it and help :) Have a great rest of your week!
xx

7 comments :

Collette Osuna said...

Have fun!! anywhere away from home is a nice change:)

Have a fabulous day:)
Statements in Fashion

fashion junkie said...

Have fun! Looking forward to some wondeful posts!!

xoxo,
MelRod

Laura said...

Funny!!!

+.F.+ said...

Hello! thanks for adding me! looks very nice site! and you look great!

kisses and keep in touch:)
F.

LoliTa said...

lucky you on vacation!

fashion junkies said...

Have fun! Wish I were able to take a vacation! Looking forward to more fabulous posts! :)

xoxo,
MelRod

Danielle Barbe said...

have fun, darling! enjoy every moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...