December 23, 2010

Class Of 2010

Necklace: White house black market, Jacket: Marshalls, Top: Color Theory, Ruffled Shorts: F21
My boyfriend graduated college on Monday...i'm SO SO SOOOO proud of him!! Congrats babe!

Once work is done today I get a week off...CANT WAITTT!!

I'm finally feeling festive and ready to spread some holiday cheer...eat some good food....an open some gifts!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday with family and friends!! I didn't go home this Christmas and I miss my mom SO much! Skype date is a MUST!!!  I will be crashing my friends parties... FALALALAAAAA :)

xx

10 comments :

Eva said...

You and your boyfriend are so nice and beautiful and your outfit is very appropiated for his graduation. Congratulations!

FASHIONABLE PRIS said...

Congrats!!! what a sweet picture!

xx

Pris

http://fashionablepris.blogspot.com/

said...

Congrats you make a lovely couple!

Emma
TheSidewalkIsMyRunway

Ninjagaiden78 said...

Congrats to him!!!

windowshopz.com

Mode Junkie said...

Merry Christmas to you too sweetie!
I wish you a lovely time with your loved ones and i hope you get everything you´ve wished for under the tree!!

xoxo Mode Junkie ♥

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, Congratulations to your boyfriend! You and him makes a really cute couple! xoxoxoo

bels said...

great post! I like your blogg

visit my blog

http://bels-summerswing.blogspot.com/

merry xmass!

Corinna F. said...

You have such a great blog and you´re so pretty!
...following you now ;)
I would be glad if you visit my blog :)
http://corinnafee.blogspot.com/

Giuditta said...

ehi ciao! bel blog! passa dal mio se ti va un bacio www.giudittajustfashion.blogspot.com

JEAN-PIERRE said...

Aaaauuuu gongrats to him!