May 22, 2011

We Boogied

Pre Gaming.... Neuro Fuel is a mood enhancement drink....odd
Hello Gorgeous' 

My Bug

Floating Balls


It was a popular table not gonna lie...

Bodysuit: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Castro San Francisco
Button Up: Target
Hat: Forever 21
Sunnies: Oliver Peoples
Shoes: NylA
Jewelry: Blue Vanilla

Wow...Its seems like forever since I had a post featuring my besties being their awesome selves. We took off to downtown Campbell this weekend for it's annual street festival "Boogie on the Bayou". It's basically a day of walking up and down a crowded street, saying HI to all the people you never see and drinking in a packed bar in the middle of the day...LOOOoooOOVE Summertime!

 Sorry for the lack of post this last week...another class started *Sigh* and I showcased Blue Vanilla in an arts and crafts faire at my work this week....Which had a mucho good response! Whoop!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! 

xx

Follow Hot Pink Day By: TwitterButtons.com








20 comments :

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love all of your accessories! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Tanja-Mia said...

I really like your blog! Follow me :)

Melle lunettes said...

Great pics !!
Follow me, i follow you back ;-)
Kiss

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

such great pics...you all are so chic! xo

TanyaKara said...

You are you besties are ALL soo beautiful :-) <3

Vale ♥ said...

I love your blog and you are pretty and stylish ! If you like mine too and follow it I will surely follow back ! Kisses from Italy

http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

Running on Happiness said...

You girls are hot!! Pretty sure I always say that about you.

Enter my Juicy Couture Giveaway!

bananas. said...

how did i not hear about this event?! i love LOVE festivals. guess i was too busy getting my baseball on.

looks like a blast and you ladies look adorbs!

jamie-lee said...

cool photos - looks like you all had fun!

vintage process said...

Great pictures!

Brunette Blogging said...

You look pretty and it looks like you had a lot of fun :) love the lipstick!

FATIHA FAULZI said...

Gorgeous ladies!

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/

Pretty Things said...

looks like you had an awesome time! sounds like so much fun

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

the nyanzi report said...

fun pics.

Angel Garcia said...

I did the whole look.. Especially that hat..Looks like it was a fun day.


All the best, Angel

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Amazing shots!

oomph. said...

this looks and sounds like so much fun. i can't wait to round up the girls and do this...soon...hopefully!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

RAW Fashion Magazine said...

Love the sunglasses and stud shoes wicked
xx
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

AgataP said...

awesome pictures,you girls looking great!

http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

Esma ♥ said...

Thank you <3

My ♥ Passion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...