July 13, 2011

Feeling Blessed...and Awarded

Hey Ladies and Gentleman! 
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far! Just returned from Vegas yesterday and am definitely feeling the body hangover at work! 

But I wanted to give a shout out to some lovely ladies who hooked me up with a few blog awards theses last few weeks. Mestizay , Style With Hilga and Mademoiselle Trendy you rock and THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Everyone check out their blogs...They have some awesome style and inspiration! 


 The Rules:

Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award recently discovered great bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award





I won't bore everyone with a million things about myself so I will just list off 7:

1. I HATE working out...I despise it and will make every excuse not too...so I mainly stick to yoga.

2. My favorite food to eat is Tacos....Mmm Tacoooosss

3. I cant wear necklaces...If I do it's only for a short amount of time. I was in a bad car accident that ruined the nerves in my shoulder about seven years ago...booo. 

4. I have a bajillion friends/acquaintances in my life and online, but I only have about seven really close friends that I could call at any moment of the day.

5. All of my Fashion Schooling is done online...all of it. Art Institute Online

6. Biggest weakness of all time besides fluffy animals....Shoes. My shoe collection is nutty. 

7. My fave thing in the world is to make someone laugh....impressions are my thing. 

Check out some of my fave blogs:

^* Ladies you are welcome to choose any badge award you would like! 

I have been following all of these ladies for awhile and they have awesome blogs! Check them out...You will not be disappointed! 

Thanks again!
xx





Follow Hot Pink Day By: TwitterButtons.com

12 comments :

dahhlayne said...

Congrats on the award!!

Goodness, that is a legitimate reason to not wear necklaces. Exactly what kind of necklace were you wearing?? I'm already giving my little pendants dirty looks....hehe

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

Martina said...

congratulations on the award dear!!! you deserve it, actually. My biggest weakness are also shoes, who doesnt like shoes??? xx

Harija said...

congrats on the awards!


Neat post... and you have an amazing blog – wanna follow each other!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Ninjagaiden78 said...

Congrats!
To a very stylish blogger, well deserved.

windowshopz.com

Izzy said...

Congratulations, totally deserved it! Sorry that I haven't been able to visit back, but school has been and still is so busy-not that that's an excuse. I've got a giveaway up now, hope you visit back :)
Izzy xo

. said...

Congratulations for that awards! Kisses:)

Unknown said...

ahhh so lovely of you! thank you so much and for always leaving sweet comments for me! :)

http://thelittlebrunettemermaid.blogspot.com/

oomph. said...

thanks, love!! i really appreciate your thoughtfulness!

you do have a great group of besties...seven is actually a lot. as all my friends get married or have kids, they become less "reliable", haha!

[oomph.]

minnja said...

Lovely, congrats !!!

Please visit my English Fashion Blog:

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Wanna follow each other???

LOVE
minnja

Jackie said...

I love oomph blog! She's one of my favs too! Check out the giveaway I'm doing on my page ;)

Giveaway

xx
Jackie

♛ FWB said...

CONGRATS!!

Kimberly, FWB

Andreea said...

Congratulations! Love reading the stuff about you:)

♥ Kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/