April 20, 2016

Bronzed Humanity | Luxury Spray Tan

Bronzed Humanity | logo


Hi!

Summertime is coming. Just a few weeks away. 

If you know me, you know I don't hang in the sun too much, super bad for your skin...Wrinkles, Dark Spots, Damage. No, Thank You.
Dont get me wrong, I love a good Beach Party...SPF 50 is your friend. 

Anyways, meet Bronzed Humanity. A luxury mobile spray tan that is done in the comfort of your own home, a HUGE plus is its organic and paraben free (she uses the best stuff).  I wanted to give this company a shout out for how convenient and awesome the service is, I apologize if you do not live near.

Meet Lauren, she's the spray tan artist and good friend of mine. She is always my go to when I am looking for a bronzed glow, lasts forever, never orange and super even. If you live in San Jose, Ca or Bay Area hit Lauren up for a flawless spray tan, check out some of her reviews on Yelp

Lauren Dickinson


Go get your glow on, thanks for reading...I appreciate you.

xx






No comments :