February 19, 2013

Lovely World

Top: Gap, Earrings: V-Tree Drops,  Aurora Grande


Jello My Kitty

Sister from another family <3







Hiiii!

I love spontaneous meet ups with my bestie in San Francisco...Especially when my new lens I waited a whole month for arrived that day! Couldn't help but snap some photos of some San Francisco street art on our walk to dinner....Oh and I added a photo of my furry co-worker and roommate Jello...She was excited about the lens too. 

Hope everyone is having a fab start to their week! 

Libi & Lola has added a ton of New Arrivals and has a 15% off SALE going on right now...Be sure to stop by!

xx




5 comments :

Paulina Mo said...

So cute! beautiful murals!
~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Curves Ahead Make up said...

you look stunning as always !!!

littlemisschinagirl said...

Lovely outfits doll,love it! xx

Jeeh Trend said...

Love This!


I'd love for you to check out my blog!

http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

Selene said...

really nice photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...