February 28, 2014

{Lola} Look of the Day

Cut Out Gold Initial Necklace | Neon Neutral Drops | GLink Sparkle Bracelet | Black Glitter Pouch

Happy Friday!

I can't wait for Spring...I have started adding brighter colors to my everyday looks in anticipation. This Lola Look of the Day is a perfect ensemble for a fancy Friday...The skirt will be in my dreams for weeks.  

Jewelry trends this Spring will be all about pops of color, day sparkle and dainty layering. Custom jewelry is a consistent hit at Libi & Lola.

Heart you guys. Happy Weekend. 

xx


2 comments :

oomph. said...

i can totally see you rocking this!! yay for spring!!

[oomph.]
$600 SPRING Giveaway!

TheTinyHeart said...

I'm loving anything with an initial or monogram so that necklace is calling my name!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
$520 Giveaway!