March 13, 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Everyday Makeup Routine




Hi Everyone!

I love makeup. Just like I love shoes, jewelry and clothes. I can't show you how to put it on, as I can only show myself, but I can show you what I use! I try a million things until I get it down and use the routine for as long as possible.

I didn't add what I use for my eyebrows because I use a ton of different things...but my favorite product recently is the Anastasia Dip Brow...that stuff is SO good. 

I get a lot of questions throughout my day on the products I use...So I thought I would share. I created a face wash routine a while ago that you guys still love, will be sure to update that soon.

If you have any questions...leave them in the comments and I will be sure to answer. I wasn't paid to post this and these are my honest and own opinions.

What is your favorite product?!

xx

13 comments :

Siiriliinu said...

I'm a huge MAC-fan, and I adore all the MAC products you had on this post, they're a must have!

xx,
Siiriliinu

http://siiriliinu.blogspot.fi/

Sybil said...

great essentials for an overall face makeup! love the cetaphil, baby lips, hourglass ambient powder! :D

Animated Confessions

Penniless Socialite said...

I actually can't go without BB cream everyday. Foundation is now a special occasion makeup for me...haha.
Penniless Socialite
Necklace Giveaway!

oomph. said...

i would love to have that lorac palette. keep hearing about hourglass...must look into that!

Jacy said...

You use so many great products and I'm jealous! I really really want to try MAC blush because I hear amazing things.

~Jacy
www.lovelenore.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love this post! It's so fun to see what products are reached for on a daily basis. I just live for my MAC MSF's. They are amazing!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

xoxo Kellz* said...

Great post I use to use cetaphil and i stopped I need to pick it up again ive been having sum serious blackheads ewww:)

www.Islandchic77.com

his little lady said...

I love seeing other people's beauty routines! Great products girl :)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Unknown said...

Great picks! I love TheBalm Nude'tude palette, I use it almost everyday, L'Oreal True Match lumi foundation, NYX blush in Pinched and my favorite lipstick Chanel Rouge Allure in Ambigue.

if you wanna follow each other let me know!

http://fashionistalooks.blogspot.com/

x
Athena

Unknown said...

I've sworn by cetaphil for years! On days when my face needs a little extra exfoliation I mix it with a bit of baking soda too.

Ashley
SOUTHbySOHO

Fash Boulevard said...

adore this!

Unknown said...

Love this review

ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

Unknown said...

I actually can't go without BB cream everyday. Foundation is now a special occasion makeup for me...haha.Gold & silver chain by the inch