October 21, 2010

Play The Song a Little Louder

Sneaks: Etnies zappos






As you might have figured out by now I am a total music buff...I love all kinds of music and dont like a genre better then the other...I just like to jam and I like good music. Amanda Blank is in the genre of Spank Rock and I totally dig her album and style.
Do you like my shoes? I have had them forever and cant remember the last time I pulled them out of there box...I dont usually buy sneakers...but i couldnt resist the hand painted design on these...so different I heart them :)

14 comments :

Baby Budget Blog said...

Super cool shoes!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

BECKY MAY said...

love your shoes. i want a pair!

BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

fashion junkie said...

Yes these sneakers are amazing! So different and fun!

xoxo,
MelRod

Zoe Badley said...

OH MY GOD! Love you, Amanda Blank is one of my favorites of all time. I've already seen her perform twice and she's 300x better live.

<3 your shoes too :-)

xo
badley
qqueenofhearts.blogspot.com

BECKY MAY said...

thanks for your sweet comment!

BM

http://thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com/

Claudia Montanari said...

Love your blog!
I follow you!
Follow my blog if you like it!
kiss

www.lifeinblond.com

archives vintage said...

yeah, those shoes are so cute!

Camilla said...

I'm a music addict too!
plus amanda is fabolous ;)

love your blog by the way <3

www.thecheapdiamonds.com

Martina said...

I love your shoes actually, I love all kind of shoes but I can't resist it when I see a real different thing, and yours are really original!

Ribka Zefanya said...

awwwww nice shoes,

are they yours?

http://fashiononymous.blogspot.com/

Bronzed Humanity said...

@Badley

I love her too!! she is amazing in concert...I paid 80 buicks for a peaches concert just to see Amanda open lol!!

Bronzed Humanity said...

@Camilla

LOVE MUSIC!! Your blog is super cute i will def follow!
xx

Bronzed Humanity said...

@Ribka Zefanya

They are mine...i wish i made them but im just not that talented lol...thanks for stopping by!
xx

Zoe Badley said...

Amanda - I did the same thing! I saw her open for Peaches and Santogold.
So worth it.