November 15, 2010

Over It...

Top coat: F21 Twist, White top: TJ Maxx, Blue Top: F21
Leggings: Santa Cruz, Shoes: Harajuku 

Hello Everyone!

Friday was one of the days that I was just completely over it...hence my shirt...I pull it out when i'm feeling this way and it makes me feel better.

I just have to add that people are completely unpredictable, no one changes unless they really want to. When a person says there not sure about something, theres not much you can do to change that except wait and hope that the person who is so unsure comes to there senses and does what you say.

For whatever reason im keeping my fingers crossed...

Thank you for the awesome feedback on the last post...I'm glad everyone enjoyed it...Thank you for your support as always!!



Follow Hot Pink Day

11 comments :

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

looks great !!! great tights

Ninjagaiden78 said...

I like this outfit, you look very nice.

windowshopz.com

20 YORK STREET said...

love photos of friends like this! I should really feature mine shouldn't I?

Love that outfit, so fun!

besos,

ML

Would love for you to say Bonjour at:

20 YORK STREET

The Liquor Guy said...

Cool look! Keep it up!
http://theliquorguy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

ha! I love the shirt ...and the attitude that goes with it. Super hot!

bravegrrl said...

cute look!

devilishlypleasurable said...

i love your sense of style. with that pop of lipstick, looks feisty and chic!

Isabel said...

you look great!

Kirstin said...

Love those dark lips lady! Hot!

Laura Hunter-Thomas said...

OMG those shiny leggings are awesome!!! If only I had legs like yours to pull them off with, then I would totally wear them.
Great post!
x

P.S. I'm hosting a Marc Jacobs giveaway, you can enter it here http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com/2010/11/marc-jacobs-giveaway.html if you'd like :)

Amira said...

Beautiful lip colour, like it!